Most office chairs are going to require some type of repair or maintenance over time. You can save a lot of money and extend the life of your chairs by replacing common office chair parts, such as wheel castors, glides, chair arms and gas lift. You may even go as far as reupholster the chair fabrics and cushions. Replacing office chair parts is a great way to save operating costs and great for the environment too.
Our recommended office chair parts
- Soft Tread Casters For Hard Surface Floors
- 3-Inch 220-Pound Swivel Polyurethane Caster
- Universal Replacement Hydraulic Gas Lift
- Heavy Duty 5 Star Chrome Base
- Black Leather Arm Rests for Herman Miller Aeron
- Genuine SteelCase OEM Hard Floor Casters Set of 5 wheels for Amia, Leap, Think, Protege, Cachet, Coalesse Office Chairs
It is easy to get the wrong parts. Before you start ordering the replacement parts, ratify the part name by looking at our visual guide here.
We have included this page to assist people searching for office chair replacement parts. As a result we are actively seeking quality sites that carry all types of chair parts.
If you know of a great site or are a distributor or manufacturer, please contact us via e-mail for inclusion on this page.
Check out these official sites for office chair repair and replacement parts.